Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day


Hello everyone, I'm wishing all of you a Happy Valentine's Day ! 
To be honest, I have never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but secretly I rejoice coming home to a bouquet of roses and sipping on a glass of champagne.

This year, I will not be doing a gift guide, due to the fact that I have been having technical issues with my laptop and weren't able to access my blog.
However, I would never miss out on a V-day article, so today you can win a bottle of Bottega White Gold champagne on my Facebook and Instagram account!
I will be revealing the winner tomorrow morning on my social media accounts.

Over the past few weeks I've been busy creating a little cozy corner in my bedroom, aka Photo Corner. With it being almost done, I couldn't wait to shoot the giveaway using my DIY couch. I hope you like the photos, let me know what you think!

xx
Ariane 




No comments:

Post a Comment