Wednesday, January 13, 2016

All eyes on the bag!









I actually shot this outfit on the 1st of January in Bournemouth but haven't had the chance to upload it yet as I am really occupied with school work. I have a few busy weeks ahead of me, therefore I don't know how many articles I will be able to post this month. If you do want to see more updates, make sure to follow me on Snapchat (@arianeglov) and Instagram (@arifashionthread)!

Camel is definitely a beloved colour especially when it comes to coats! I think they can make your outfit look chic and relaxed at the same time. I finally got my hands on this camel coat during the Zara sales. In addition to the coat, I wanted to show you the new coral Play-No-More handbag that I actually had my eyes on for quite a while and Santa was so kind to leave it under the Christmas tree for me. I just love the eye detail on the bag; it definitely gives it an edgy look. I've never liked Kelly bags look-a-likes, but I guess for this bag it's different... you're automatically drawn to the eyes on the bag rather than to the bag itself. (Find the bag here)
An ideal and comfortable look for a stroll though Bournemouth on a windy day.

I'll let you enjoy this outfit whilst I return to my books. Let me know what you think of this look in the comment section below! xx


2 comments: