Thursday, December 01, 2016

Suede & destroyed denim


After having deserted the blog the past four months, I'm finally back with great new content, ideas and inspiration.
The reason of my absence was due to lots of work at University, which kept me busy on a daily basis and also due to a lack of creativity. For some reason, I came across a loss of inspiration which lead me to believe that the content I was putting out there for you was not good enough. After brainstorming and collecting ideas from the environment surrounding me, I can now say that I cannot wait to show you plenty of new looks and more.

During the summer I traveled to a bunch of places in Italy, such as Venice, Lago di Garda, Como, Milan and Milano Marittima. If you follow me on my social media you probably got to have a glance at all my trips.

Today, I'm showing you a new look, suede and destoryed denim, my favourite (along with velvet but we'll get into that in another article)!
I simply love combining these two materials, as the suede somehow adds a softer touch to the whole look; so does the velvet.
Since I had this camel suede coat in my closet for quite a while, I've been eager to show it to you, along with my Schutz Jaden heels. These shoes were quite popular during the summer and you might have spotted them already on other bloggers. The chunky heel makes these babies so comfortable to walk in. I bought the shoes back in April when I was in New York. If you haven't visited any of their stores yet, you should do so as it is basically shoe heaven!







Shop my look :
Coat: Mango (similar here)
Sweater: Zara (also love this one)
Jeans: Zara (very similar here)
Shoes: Schutz (get them)
Bag: Maroquinerie du Passage Luxembourg


That's it for today, but I hope to inspire you loads more in the future. I will post up to 3 times a week for now - so stay tuned!
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest and Twitter for more! 

Happy 1st of December!
xx


1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Great jean and outfit for women. I love your styles in this pic. It look similar to me. Thanks for sharing these pictures for us! I received a lot of ideas for my shop on facebook at:
    quần áo second hand
    đồ 2hand

    ReplyDelete