Friday, March 24, 2017

Vichy With A Pop Of Red


Friday again, but for me that means sitting in front of a pile of school books in my Victoria Secret sweatpants, with my hair up in a bun, nerdy glasses on and a hot cup of tea. WAIT... I just realized how Instagram-like that just sounded, lets say on my end it does not look as cute and glamorous as you probably always see it on social media.

It's become more and more difficult for me to post outfits because I currently don't have anyone to take my pictures, which is extremely frustrating for me as I want to give you guys more content.
Whilst I'm doing my best at solving this issue, I've been experimenting with my photo editing skills and I'm tying to figure out what I like best. Plus I am also trying to get a nice Instagram theme and even though, at first, I was somewhat satisfied with it - now, I no longer like it.
During the time being, of me trying and experimenting with all these editing tools, I will keep doing the usual to my photos...but stay tuned for more! 

Ok enough with my life problems, and on to some more interesting stuff!
In case you may not be aware yet... VICHY IS BACK!!!!
This is so exciting, as I love that pattern. Currently, Zara and Asos have some really cute pieces, which are actually turning into must-haves for this Spring/Summer. Ranging from dresses, to pants, to shirts - just get all of it! 


Blazer: Zara (love this one)
T-shirt: Maison Labiche (get it here)
Pants: Zara (similar here)
Shoes: Zara (cute ones here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton

So since we have now established one of the current trends, I've put it into practice, matching it with an oversized blazer, to give it an edgy look, thanks to the puffy arms/shoulder detail. To add a touch of color, I opted for these cute red pointed toe booties, with a bow detail on the front. (In my last post I talked about how red is an extremely trendy color right now, read it here)

I'm curious to have your opinions on this look! And let me know, what do you think of the Vichy trend? 







4 comments:

  1. Oh you look so chic and gorgeous, I love the Zara blazer as well!


    Karolina Žalaitė,
    http://karolinakz.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics dear =)
    have a nice day!
    kisses Blamod
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... Soo..gorgeous look! Lovely outfit..

    ReplyDelete