Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Teddy jacket








We were finally graced with a ray of sun during the weekend, I took as a result the opportunity to shoot an outfit. Later during the day, I went to the "Markt Hall" in the center of Rotterdam. It's huge hall, inside a glass arch, where an array of restaurants can be found as well as any kind of delicatessen from foreign countries (desserts, cheeses, sausages, turkish pizza …etc).
I absolutely love this place especially when you are  a foodie like me. You can literally buy/taste everything. If you're ever passing by or visiting Rotterdam, make sure to stop by the "Makt Hall", it's definitely THE food temple!

To my outfit, I completely forgot that I owned this soft and cuddly teddy jacket. Whilst going through my closet and thinking over and over again "What should I wear today? I have nothing…" I recovered this coat hiding at the back. It was perfect for this sunny yet cold weather. 
As I was just planning on going for a stroll through the city, I opted for a pair of jeans, sneakers and my little red Furla bag. Perfect size, since everything you need fits inside: money, phone, keys and more.
I will definitely wear this jacket regularly as it kept me warm and it was comfortable. I actually bought it in London… One of my best buys last year, definitely !

What did you guys do at the weekend ?


Jacket: Topshop
Sweater: Steps.nl (similar HERE)
Jeans: H&M
Bag: Furla

2 comments: