Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Adidas Supercolor x Pharrell Williams







I have to say that these shoes take me way back to when I was 11 years old. Back then, I had the Adidas Originals Superstar and they were a big hype. I am delighted they are back in style because they are really comfy and easy to pair with rolled-up jeans. The only hitch is that… EVERYBODY is wearing them now….

To stand out from the crowd, I decided that I would not go for the Originals. Instead, I opted for the Pharrell Williams edition.
This edition features the typical Adidas Originals Superstar shoe, but produced in 50 different colours. They came in different shades, from colours of the rainbow to a great variety of pastel tones.

Anyways, as soon as they were out in stores I decided to get my pair. 
I honestly don't "regret" the decision of having bought the Pharrell Williams sneakers. At least you don't see everyone with them, plus I am totally in love with this baby blue colour! 

I suggest you get your awesome Adidas Originals x Pharrell Williams kicks whilst you still can!! And just dare: go for crazy colours. Trust me! They will be way easier to combine than expected. Indeed, a dress, a skirt, jeans, shorts… anything really! As long as you wear neutral colours such as black, grey, white, blush, beige, nude….

I would love to hear which pair you got your hands on.

PS: I am on Snapchat now! Follow me : arianeglov

No comments:

Post a Comment