Sunday, August 02, 2015

Stripes








Those rainy days have finally passed, the sun is out and I am starting to get into a real summer holiday mood as in only a few hours I will be flying to Ibiza. The excitement is definitely rising.
I think you noticed that I haven't blogged in a week but that's because I've been busy working and, once I got home, I had no energy left or inspiration to write. However, do stay tuned, as August will be a travel month fort me which means loads of sunshine and outfit pictures which will be on my social media such as Instagram (@arifashionthrea), Facebook (@Arifashionthread), Snapchat (arianeglov) and of course on the blog!

Today it's all about stripes. This basic piece remind me of my childhood when I regularly wore Petit Bateau clothes (I still wear dresses or tops from them now).
How do you like this striped dress? I love it, it's young and fresh with it's popping red stripes and, casual with it's straight cut. Although I am still not convinced that red is my colour.
I matched this dress with my new favourite gladiators, this seasons big "hit"  along with my suede fringe clutch, another season favourite.

Before, I wish you a nice weekend, you may have noticed that the shades of the photos have changed in comparison to the usual ones. The reason is that this afternoon I actually had some time to relax, be a huge couch potato, I decided to play around with the iPhoto editing options and thought this created a nice soft tone to the pictures. I even had the time to finally get my nails done but now it's time for the packing… I know I will be burried in a pile of clothes.

Have a great weekend people!

Dress: No name
Shoes: Mango
Clutch: Zara

1 comment:

  1. oh this dress! definitely my style, really love it!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete