Thursday, February 18, 2016

Flares and lace-up flats









As I've finally got some free time on my hands again, I am glad to share a new outfit with you.
Whilst shooting this look my toes were almost turning blue, but this doesn't stop me from it being my favourite seasons as it's Fashion Week time!!!
The reason for loving the Fashion Weeks, is because you get to see a mix of styles, tastes , craziness and so much creativity; coming from the designers as well as from all the street styles. From what I've been seeing on social media and the internet, I somehow prefer the street styles during NYC FW and Paris FW.

My dream is to, one day, attend a show during the Fashion Week season, no matter if Paris, Milan, NY, Berlin..! But you know what they say "Nothing worth having comes easy", right?

I recently had a closet clean-out and found these black flared jeans, which totally set me back to the 70's style again. I scored another nice pair during the Zara sale which will be on the blog in the upcoming week. I think I am not over the 70's yet!

What about you, also a 70's style lover?

Cardigan: Zara (similar HERE)
Blouse: Zara (also love this ONE)
Ring: Jennifer Fisher (get it HERE)
Bag: Saint Laurent (very similar HERE)
Jeans: Primark (similar HERE )
Flats: Zara (get them HERE)
Bandana: Claires (shop it HERE)


5 comments: