Friday, January 13, 2017

OOTD: H&M checked jacket + Stella McCartney wedges


Layering and chunky knits is definitely something I love about the winter season. You can be wearing as much as you like whilst still looking stylish.

By the way, let's talk about how great H&M clothing has become...
For my part, I have been disliking this brand for a number of years now, as I thought that they were always just producing the same clothes year after year. Now, however, with their Trend, Conscious and Premium Quality collection, I can say that I've become a regular H&M shopper, again! I love the fact that they have kept their "basic" clothing line , all whilst adding the other collections for the fashion lovers amongst us. The only thing that is still a little bit disturbing me is that some pieces from those collections happen to be quite pricey but then they are usually cashmere or leather clothing items. 
My look today is completely H&M, and I love how comfortable and warm everything is. 

Jacket: H&M (similar here)
Knit: H&M (same here)
Jeans: H&M (get them here)
Shoes: Stella McCartney (love those)
Bag: Chanel (in love with this one


My beloved Stella McCartney wedges! I love them, they are extremely comfortable compared to what they may seem like. The first couple of times as I wore them, I thought it was quite strange to be so high off the ground. It feels different than being in 10cm heels, as there your toes still touch the ground. Unfortunately, I bought mine half a size too small which means that I have to wear them barefoot in order to even fit in them. I've been asked a couple of times about how they size and honestly, if you plan on wearing them with tights and socks, then definitely take your usual size. I adore the metallic version I have but I will admit that I absolutely love the pair with the stars! 

Have a great weekend! xx






6 comments:

  1. Super schéin Fotoen! :) An lo hunn ech meng Äntwert op d'Froo op d'Schung bequem sin, well fannen se wierklech cool!:)

    x Claude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! <3

    simonehjulmand.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wedges are awesome <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Great blazer and outfits for women. Thanks for sharing these pictures for us! I received alot of ideas for my shop on facebook at:
    áo khoác blazer nữ
    áo vest blazer nữ

    ReplyDelete