Monday, November 03, 2014

November inspiration


November is finally here. Personally, I love this month for many reasons: firstly because the days get colder, secondly because you can finally wear your winter coats, as well as nice, cosy sweaters, warm boots and, last but not least, because it's the beginning of Christmas decorations in shops and cinnamon biscuits in bakeries. As you already know, I love knitted, fluffy, soft sweaters but also coats. So I've bought a few new coats that I can't wait to show you! From what I've read and seen in shops, I have to say that this year's colour for your fall coat is baby/light pink. Of course, since I am pretty impatient I already got my pink coat at the end of August… Why? Simply because I'm a fall and November lover and wanted to make sure to not miss out on the perfect coat.
Having said that I though it would be good idea to do a little sweater - coats inspiration post. You can as a result find below a selection of nice and warm sweaters and lovely coats for this month. 
Are you also more of a fall person? If so, why?  

By the way, I wanted to share with you a little news: I've created a Facebook fan page so feel free to give me a thumbs up if you like what I do / my blog ! Just type Arifashionthread in the search bar and you should find me :) You can also find more everyday pictures on my instagram @arifashionthread ! 



4 comments:

  1. I've never liked fall but this year I get all excited about it and the whole layering and putting on cozy sweaters and everything :) Love it!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best thing about it : layering & cozy sweaters ;) ! xx

      Delete
  2. I like the pink Piperlime coat! Nice selection.

    ReplyDelete