Friday, October 30, 2015

Light colours










Whilst I've been away from the blog a while now, due to all the Uni deadlines piling up, I will let you enjoy 2 outfits on the blog today.

As much I love spring and summer, I equally adore fall and winter: from waking up in the morning to a warm tea or coffee, to leaving the house on a foggy day and hearing the leaves crisp under my feet… 

This look is all about daring to wear light colours also during the fall/winter season. No reason to dress in black & grey tones just because the weather is taking a turn. Dare to wear pastels and light shades as I think it looks great. In today's look, I combined a light pink Benetton coat with white chinos and a grey comfy knit. As I own a lot of black accessories, I thought to pair the look with my new pointed Asos heels which are really nice but to be honest not comfortable at all. I order a lot from Asos and I really like their online shop, however this time I am a little disappointed by the quality of the shoes but it won't stop me from ordering new things! 
To finish the look I added a big scarf.
I think the key to avoiding a plain light look is to add colourful, black or grey accessories. 

What do you think about wearing light shaded colours during the fall and winter season?

Coat: Benetton (similar here)
Scarf: Zara (similar here)
Knit: Zara
Trousers: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Asos

3 comments:

  1. Love the scarf! Super curious if you like my blog too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this coat. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the combination of colors! I want that coat :)

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete