Friday, October 30, 2015

Stripes + squares









The month of October is coming to an end and I am impatiently counting the weekends until Christmas. The shops and streets are slowly adopting the Christmas feeling, although I think it's still a little early for that… (Secretly, I am already guilty for buying some decorations. Oups…)

To end this month, I wanted to show you this outfit which is all about mixing and matching stripes with squares.
I got these trousers a while back at Zara but I never got around to wearing them. I was missing the correct inspiration and clothing item that would match perfectly.
As the Zara collection is amazing this season, I went for a stroll through their stores and found this sleeveless vest which happens to be the cherry on the cake for my outfit along with this oversized shirt from H&M.
Talking about the sleeveless vests, these happen to be very trendy this season and I am still on the hunt for a camel coloured version. If you spot a nice one somewhere, let me know!
A number of people seem to think that stripes and squares aren't the ideal combination, I, on the contrary, am a huge fan of it. This being said, the best way to wear it is by mixing small squares with big stripes and vice versa.

Now, I'm off to bed as tomorrow morning I need to go to a meeting in relation to the Luxembourg Art Week as I will be working there all of next week.
Good night world!

Vest: Zara (similar here)
Shirt: H&M
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Furla

1 comment: