Sunday, April 24, 2016

Discover the latest Pochette Janette


For those who are visiting my blog for the first time, I've talked about the Pochette Janette and the Janette magazine in a previous article, which you can read here.
The themed "pochettes" are being released on a monthly basis and you can sign up to them here. One thing is for sure, they will always surprise you with a variety of lovely products.
I am excited to present to you the content of their April Pochette "Spéciale mode", as I adore it!

This month the pochette contained 5 goodies. It being focused on fashion, I didn't expect it to contain coconut water. But drinking coconut water is trendy at the moment...
Did you know that coconut is actually very good for you because it's a rehydration drink and it's full of minerals!



2016 is all about living the healthy lifestyle which includes relaxation. I can't wait to treat myself to a spa day at the new "Wellness lounge" at Les Thermes in Strassen. Their new concept is said to be more than just rest and relaxation.



Next up, a hair mask from Monoprix. People tell me I always have nice hair, but it doesn't stay nice unless I take care of it. This nourishing hair mask contains mango butter and nut oil, perfect to repair damaged hair. and broken ends. I loved it! 



This is one of my favourite of this pochette, the Rina Oliveira bracelet. The collection is composed of 6 different bracelets, each having their message in morse code. The perfect gift for yourself or a friend!



I can't get over how good this body lotion smells; "Me" from Lanvin. The mix of floral and sweet is ideal for this spring season and it makes your skin soft to the touch! I love it!



Thank you to Janette Magazine!
(In collaboration with Janette Magazine)







No comments:

Post a Comment