Saturday, April 09, 2016

Inspiration: Bomber jackets


They're back: The Bomber jackets!!!!
After having been out of sight for a few years, they are back and better than ever. This season it's very trendy to have a silk textured bomber with imprints, patterns, quotes and patches, to fill the blank canvas!
To be honest, I never really thought I could pull off this style... But the more I see the jackets, the more I am starting to think that I should try to find one that suits me.
As bomber jackets come in various colours, patterns and prices(!!), it is just a matter of finding your perfect match.
I've but together a selection of my favourite bloggers which inspired me and hopefully will inspire you too, on how to wear and combine your bomber jacket. Below I have linked some of my favourites currently available to shop online.
(Picture source: Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment