Monday, December 22, 2014

A day in Cologne


(Sorry for the bad quality photo but it was taken with my Iphone)







On Saturday I went to Cologne, my first time ever. The day started with visiting the most important shop : Boutique Belgique concept store.
I've been following Lena Terlutter for a while now on Instagram as she is a woman with an amazing sense of style and I absolutely love her. I then found out that she owns 2 lovely stores that are located right next to one another. I must say when entering the store, I had this tingling sensation in me, my shopping mood was really high, the clothes were really beautiful and the decor in the shop was just perfect with white and pastels. Looking through all the clothes I found the perfect coat, I've been searching for quite a while. Purchase 1: done!
In addition, I got to meet Lena. She was a really nice, fashionable and beautiful woman, just as I expected it to be from seeing daily photos.
I then visited the Kölner Dom where there was also a Christmas market, apparently the biggest one of the existing 8.
It was packed with people, and I was expecting to still be able to go on the last minute Christmas gift hunt but with no success. Oh well, I still strolled around a bit, enjoyed the Christmas carols in the streets and a nice Glühwein in the cold winter breeze before heading back home. (PS: Yes, you will probably notice the change of shoes in the pictures but my toes were freezing after a while)
What a successful trip it was after all, hope to be back in Cologne soon.
Wish you all a good start into the week! xx


Jacket: United colours of Benetton
Jeans: Topshop
Scarf: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment