Wednesday, December 10, 2014

H&M sequins






Overknees and Chanel, the perfect combination isn't it? As we all know, overknees are the "must have" for this f/w 14. 
Unfortunately, this post is not about the overknees but about the H&M outfit.
I should really tell you the truth, I shop really rarely at H&M as I've been fairly disappointed by the quality of their clothes, especially considering that their prices are still really high depending on the item.
Well, a couple of weeks ago I had one of these "let's go to H&M" moments, and I immediately spotted this sequinned top with the matching skirt. Ever since I am living in the Netherlands, I got to discover a lot more items from their Trend collection and I must say that I am finding more and more clothes that I can't wait to shop. 
I matched this outfit with my COS collar, overknees and, of course, the Chanel bag. 
I hope you had a lovely day, and that you are also impatient for the weekend to come for some Christmas shopping. 
xx


Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Chanel
Boots: (similar HERE)

6 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit! I saw the top in the H&M last week and I'm thinking to buy it! I like how it looks on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment!:)
      You should definitely buy it as I can tell you that I am very happy with it!

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! Great look.

    ReplyDelete