Thursday, February 13, 2014

Gift ideas

Tomorrow is yet again the 14th of February, otherwise known as Valentine's day. 
So since it's already tomorrow and I am sure that some of you are still thinking about what to get for you better half, I though of putting together some gift ideas ... Who knows maybe one of these items will be what you've been looking for !
Personally, I am not such a Valentine's day fan as I think that you don't need this day to show a person how much you love them but I think it's lovely to see how all the girls go round with roses and see people in happy relationships so I kind of support it after all. 

For her : 
- Nike free run 
- Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay
- Elie Saab perfume 
- Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone 5 case 
- Dior "Bouquet" nail polish 


For him :
- Nike fuel band
- Bleu de Chanel perfume 
- Louis Vuitton wallet 
- Mont Blanc pen 
- Ipod nano 7th generation 


No comments:

Post a Comment