Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blush pink



After last nights' blog post, I decided this morning to wear something that shouts SPRING. I opened my big wardrobe (though it's not that big it’s just too full - I'll need to do a clothes sale this summer), stood in front of it for about 15 minutes and TADAH I had my outfit !
Like I said yesterday, pastels are still IN this spring/summer 2014 so I chose this blush pink coloured long sleeve round neck top that I got last year. I added a knitted cardigan from Zara also in blush pink. Fortunately, we ended up having a sunny day; I was so glad that I wore shorts with tights but I had to wear boots to not show too much leg. A number of people think that wearing rubber boots when the sun is out just looks … I don't know … weird. But in my opinion you can mix differenttextures in an outfit and it's not because the sun is out that you should automatically wear open toed shoes!
I am a big fan of blush pink as you will noticeover time, but I never dared wearing mint green. I shall thus try it out in the future!  
Follow me on instagram ( @arianeglov ) where you will find more pictures of my everyday life, newpurchases, blog post outfits, previous outfits, traveling, and more + you can help me choose my next travel destination, or share with me what to buy or not! See you there! xxx







2 comments:

  1. Cool shorts :) dei waren mer leider ze grouss :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Hat elo och emol endlech zait fir bis op dein Blog lanscht lussen ze kommen :)
    Den outfit do ass wierklech super, geht der mega gudd!
    Followen der och elo op Bloglovin :)

    xx Jennifer

    www.lifting-fairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete