Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Inspiration: Off-shoulder trend


Personally, I am not the type of person that likes to show a lot of cleavage, I actually try to avoid the 'too much'. Those who have been following me for a while will have noticed this.

I am pretty happy that the off-shoulder trend is becoming more and more popular, not in a vulgar way but actually in a chic and somewhat sexy way. As sexy doesn't just mean showing boobies but it's about showing a little skin whilst still keeping it neat and classy.
There is a variety of off-shoulder outfits. You can find dresses, tops, blouses and jumpsuits/overalls in any colours and lengths.

I've ordered my off-shoulder top; I can't wait for it to arrive and shoot an outfit for which I have already imagined many ways on how to wear it: with lace shorts, flared jeans, with heels or with gladiators etc.

By the way, not sure if I've told you this before but every time I order something online, I am always so eager and impatient to receive my package in the mail. I have currently been waiting 2 months for a pair of sunglasses as they are out of stock at the moment but there will be a post dedicated to the sunnies when they will finally, if they ever, arrive.
This being said, I am terribly excited for my off-shoulder top due to arrive at any moment. Are you also impatient and excited when the mailman rings your doorbell with your delivery?

At the end of this post you will find a selection of some of my favourite off-shoulder tops & dresses.





No comments:

Post a Comment